Friday, March 6, 2009

the last wish you made will come true

Thursday night is "date night" when we sit down with Chinese food and watch Survivor. Things have been difficult lately, and I have been making many wishes for the future. Last night was a wonderful, conversational, connected night with my beloved; we tapped into forgotten places in our hearts and came to understand more about each other, again. After dinner I opened my fortune cookie and it read, "The last wish you made will come true."

Today as I logged into YouTube, this video was in the "recommended for you" panel. I have read this book, listened to the CD's and watched the movie. But, I find this is a perfect reminder for myself today. I hope it will be for you, too.



I am truly grateful for the wonderful, compassionate, loving, connected, caring, people in my life. Thank you all for loving me. I take none of you for granted! Today is a beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment