Saturday, February 28, 2009

or else my heart concealing it, will break

i stand in the middle
looking out to the corners
but only one is looking back
and he is sad

- you are totally disengaged (stay there)
~ you are understandably disappointed (but still love)
* you are lonely and know not where to turn (and I am sorry)
and he is sad and hurt

i search all the eyes
and look into my own heart
and live the truth, despite the pain
and he is sad and hurt and confused

- you completely broke me and my trust in people
~ you opened doors for me, then closed them forcibly
* you came and taught me how to trust and love again
and he is sad and hurt and confused...and patient

my tongue will tell the anger of my heart
my tongue will tell the sadness of my heart
my tongue will tell the secrets of my heart
But, he who is sad and hurt and confused and patient, loves me

ME!
All of me.
The passionate and the foolish me.
The kind and the cruel me.
The wise and the weak me.
Me.
I am forever grateful.

I move forward from this place of gratitude - with joy.
Everyday is new opportunity to be joyful.
I rejoice in you.

Forever, YOUR one and only.

No comments:

Post a Comment