Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Control Alt Delete

If only I had the codes to write the virus
that would wipe out the hard drive
re-boot the system
clean the files
remove unused programs
and filter the spyware

Create a space of harmony
integrity
space to breathe
with ease
a place of loving compassion

Where communication moves unhalted
and everyone speaks without fear
of judgement
of reprisals
of being jeopardized

If only I could quiet the voices of my hurting head
and speak the songs of my heart

To learn to share generously
and to be grateful for what I have
To stop longing for what can never be
and live in blissful gratitude

I am surrounded by many gifts
I am surrounded in love
I am blessed beyond measure
I am blessed in love
I have joy to share
I will share love

But, love...is complicated.
Control Alt Delete

1 comment:

  1. Dragon with song becomes bird...
    Nice to read your blog through google.com
    as you once came to my blog.
    I will come more to read your poems and poetries.. keep it up..

    ReplyDelete